CompTIA Security+ (SY0 601) training from provides an excellent introduction to the security field and is typically a better entry point than jumping right into an advanced security program. With Security+, you’ll build a solid foundation of knowledge that you can build upon—helping you advance your career in the months and years to come.
Whether your goal is to become Security+ certified for your job, to prove your basic knowledge of security concepts or to gain more knowledge to secure your network, expert training from HOPE Project is the perfect solution.
This course is intended for students wishing to prepare for the CompTIA Security+ Certification Exam. The qualification is aimed primarily at networking professionals, but because security is vital to all levels and job roles within an organization, it will also benefit PC support analysts, application developers and senior managers in accounting, sales, product development and marketing.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will learn to:
- Identify the fundamental concepts of computer security
- Identify security threats and vulnerabilities
- Manage data, application, and host security
- Implement network security
- Identify and implement access control and account management security measures
- Manage certificates
- Identify and implement compliance and operational security measures
- Manage risk
- Troubleshoot and manage security incidents
- Plan for business continuity and disaster recovery