The CompTIA A+ Core Series courses are perfect for those individuals looking to start a new career in the IT sector. As for the more experienced IT professionals, gaining the CompTIA A+ qualification will validate your skills and can give your career in IT a substantial lift. This course package contains both the newly revised CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002 (Core 1 & Core 2) course content.
The certification covers a solid foundation of knowledge as it demonstrates to students the fundamentals as far as the installation and maintenance of hardware as well as the customization and operation of various platforms such as mobile devices is concerned.
This internationally recognized certification has remained extremely popular in the IT field since it focuses on a wide array of subjects such as networking, laptops and mobile devices, installation and configuration of various operating systems, security and troubleshooting to name but a few.
CompTIA A+ certification is an internationally recognized, vendor-neutral certification that many employers consider a prerequisite for entry-level IT employment. A+ certification signifies that the individual is capable of performing tasks such as installation, configuration and troubleshooting of common PC systems.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will learn:
- Identify the hardware components of personal computers and mobile digital devices.
- Identify networking and security fundamentals.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display devices.
- Install and configure peripheral components.
- Manage system components.
- Manage data storage.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for client environment configurations.
- Identify network technologies.
- Install and configure networking capabilities.
- Support mobile digital devices.
- Support printers and multifunction devices.